Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mini reunion

Met Mark Morelli and Bill Melville this morning in Beverly for coffee...made me realize how important this community of artists is. The three of us didn't solve any world problems, but we talked about mentors, directions of our projects and generally agreed that having people to bounce ideas off was more than valuable. I can't speak for Mark and Bill, but it was an incredibly insightful time in helping me sort out what I think I'm doing.
Wish all of you could have been there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Hauk said...

HOW EXCITING! I'm super jealous! I hope you're doing well! :)

p.s. I know I've been slacking on sending you a disc of the lectures, but I still have intentions of doing that. I'll let you know when I mail it.

:) Cyn

March 10, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home